Sunday 27 January 2013

Products I've used up

Products I've used up

It has taken me a while to use some of these up, but i have loved every single one of them. I will describe what they are, what they do and my rating on them.







The simple eye makeup remover-£3. This is amazing to get rid of eye makeup such as waterproof mascara and eyeliner. It gets almost every bit off and doesn't leave you with black speckles across your face. The only downside is that you have to use two or three cotton pads, but that doesn't really matter.  5 stars.

Natural collection nail polish (crystal clear)-£1.80. This is good to use as a base coats and a top coat, it is cear which means it has no color, so you can also use it in everyday use as a glue. It is also very cheap,  and stay on for weeks depending if you pick at it or not. 4 stars

Chapstick-£2. I got the cherry flavor and it really does smell and taste like real cherry's  not artificial at all. It is also very moisturizing. The only bad thing is that you will want to smother it all over your lips, and it goes down quite fast. 4 stars

Ted Baker body butter. I don't know what the price was as it was a gift. I am really happy that i manged to finish it as i don't usually use body butter. It smells very perfumed and isn't very moisturizing  So i am glad it was a sample. 1 star

Bath time body butter. Around £3. This was from Wilkinsons so it was rather cheap. It did feel cheap the first time I got it, but i got used to it. You have to put a fair bit on and it smells like yogurt and sweets and feels like that as well. As I said before i don't use body butters, so I have been trying to get through it for 2 years. oops. 2 stars

Please follow and comment if you enjoyed this

Martha x


No comments:

Post a Comment